It’s been an insanely busy few months here and sadly, my poor blog has been sorely neglected. But I wanted to post some happenings in Shine Pet Photos land up here before it was 2010!
Here’s a round up of some of the recent press on Shine Pet Photos in the blogosphere, TV and newstands:
• Voted LA’s Best Pet Photographer for a second year in a row by My Fox LA
• Voted LA’s Best Pet Photographer for a second year in a row by Tails Magazine
And of course a HUGE thank you to everyone out there who were so supportive and voted for me! I couldn’t have done it without you guys.
• An interview on AA Risings
• November’s Book of the Month, via Asuka Book
(Click the image to see the book!)
• Cover of City Dog Magazine’s Holiday Issue featuring Perez Hilton’s dog Teddy
• Shine Pet Photos featured on an episode of How I Met Your Mother
I’ll do a longer blog post about this one later, but this book is incredibly inspiring and has such valuable information. I can’t wait to read more of this while on my holiday break. David offers a ton of information on how to be a professional photographer and make a life and living in the industry. He also offers 9 different profiles of photographers who are working full-time and making a living at the craft - like Zack Arias, Chase Jarvis, and (gulp) me!
There’s a bunch more stuff in the works right now that I’ll blog about once everything is more solid. Whew. I’m tired just writing about all this.
PS: In lieu of blogging I’ve been posting a ton of photos on facebook! Want to be facebook besties? http://www.facebook.com/ShinePetPhotos